Thursday, March 6, 2008

Normal Day 50 - 126.8

I had my follow up eye exam today. He said that I could resume wearing eye makeup and exercising. Oh joy...

I think my car's automatic transmission went out on the way home. The car suddenly wouldn't go any faster than about 5 mph, which was scary because I was in the fast lane and had to get across 6 lanes of traffic that were going about 80 mph. I pulled onto the shoulder to collect my wits for a moment. A cop drove by but didn't stop to help. I decided to nurse the car home with the flashers on. By their raised fists and honking horns as they veered around me, I could tell this decision was greatly appreciated by all. Luckily, I was only a few miles from our house.

The pain in my left ovary is gone today. I am relieved that it was most likely just the normal pain associated with ovulation -- mittelschmerz (or however it's spelled).

Food:
a few bites of a salad (it was nasty, mall food -- drenched in way too much Italian dressing -- I threw it out and went home to eat)
1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
6 oz dha soymilk
1 organic banana
20 raw almonds chopped
1 protein/water shake

Exercise:
walk 1 hour

No comments: