Friday, February 29, 2008

Normal Day 47 - 127.6

Apparently, I didn't have a hangover afterall -- I have the flu. We went to Disneyland today and I still felt nauseous. Later this evening, my son also started getting sick. We had to leave the park early and go home.

The realtor wants to come by and show the house tomorrow to a different realtor. grrrr I don't see how they can honestly expect to sell this place. There are at least a dozen homes within a 2 block radius with foreclosure signs on them. Why would anyone want to pay 1/2 million for this dinky little house with bad electricity and a leaking roof when they can get a house around the corner twice the size and 1/4 the price? They are making a mistake in my opinion, because all they are doing is pissing off good tenants who pay their rent on time. We are going to find a different place. We're not going to sit here and showcase their house for them. It's an inconvenience and a nuisance to stop everything we are doing and wait for them to come by -- and we sure as heck aren't going to have people coming in when we aren't home. Now, they will no longer have anyone making their mortgage payments for them because we are moving. I told my boyfriend that I bet within 6 months we will drive by here and their will be a foreclosure sign on the lawn.

Food:
1 cup oatmeal
2 T sliced raw almonds
2 organic bananas
1/2 avocado
1/2 tomato
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 glass red wine

Exercise:
walked several hours

No comments: