Friday, February 1, 2008

Normal Day 35 - 131.6 (Day 70)

Do you ever have one of those days when you can't stop eating? I kept craving something sweet today. Perhaps I overtrained for my current level of fitness and my body is trying to restore it's glycogen levels? Whatever it is, I really felt out of sorts today, not sick -- just tired and worn out. I think I am going to take it easy again today -- even if it means I will probably gain a little bit of weight from all that I ate today. If I feel better, I might go for a walk later this evening.

If I was eating daily, I would push myself through this funk and workout anyway. But since I am only replenishing calories every other day, I don't know how this affects my body's ability to repair itself after a strenuous workout. My level of fitness isn't all that great -- but it is definitely improving.

Food:

1 cup Kashi Go Lean Cereal
4 oz milk
1 banana
1 T Smart Balance Omega peanut butter (straight from the jar)
1 whole wheat tortilla
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 cup chopped lettuce
1 T chopped onion
hot sauce
1.5 x 1.5 square homemade vegetarian lasagna
1 bouillon cube
1/4 cup chopped cabbage
1/4 cup chopped cauliflower

No comments: