Monday, December 24, 2007

Fasting Day 16 -- 144.2, 31.5" Waist

I began this fast on the 24th of November, this means I've officially completed one calendar month. I've lost over 10 pounds and 2 1/2 inches off my waistline. Finally got the nerve to take measurements on other areas of my body -- which I won't be sharing with anyone. (Yikes!) However, I will share how many inches I lose.

We let my son open one of his Christmas presents this evening -- a telescope. He'll have to wait until the morning to open the rest. We have a delicious feast lined up for tomorrow -- a very untraditional Christmas dinner -- crab, fettuccine alfredo, breadsticks, salad and champagne.

The Doctor Who Christmas special airs tomorrow night. Who knows when they will get around to airing it here in America. When it does, I'll certainly be watching and recording it. In the meantime, I'll be downloading it -- thank heavens for bit torrent! David Tennant is certainly one of the sexiest actors I've ever seen!

No comments: