Friday, December 21, 2007

Normal Day 14 -- 143.2

The Christmas party was served buffet style everything had some kind of meat in it. My boyfriend forget to mention to the party planner that we are mostly vegetarian -- we used to be totally vegetarian but have recently begun eating seafood. I went without eating all day so that I could save the calories for the party. oops...we should have eaten before the party . We had to make do with a plate full of tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream and guacamole. I felt like I had a lot of calories but not anything very nutritional -- just a lot of fat. I had a panicky feeling -- like this is my eating day but now its late and I already had too many calories. I desperately wanted to eat something healthy, but then I didn't want to add any more calories. My boyfriend opened up a can of gazpacho and that seemed to work out just fine.

Breakfast: 1 organic granny smith apple

Dinner: nachos, a tiny taste of chocolate cake

Snack: bowl of gazpacho soup, an amazing white chocolate macadamia nut cookie

1 margarita

My boyfriend's sister sent us a couple boxes of Tom's Mom's Cookies for Christmas. I tried a piece of white chocolate macadamia nut and it was amazing. I gave a piece of it to my son and wolfed the rest of the cookie down. I don't know how many calories are in one of those cookies -- but judging by their taste -- I bet it was a lot!

No comments: