Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fasting Day 6 -- 150.6

That seems unusual, I didn't gain any weight after eating yesterday. Normally, a person puts on a few pounds when they resume eating. I would expect my weight to be higher on my fasting day.

Something strange happened yesterday, but I think it's a good thing. I felt a pop in my left pelvic/lower abdominal region yesterday. It was relatively painless and felt like a rubber band snapping inside. Then I felt a strange gurgling, palpitating sensation.

I wonder if I had a cyst that has finally ruptured? Today for the first time in years I am not experiencing tenderness in that region. It went from being painful in the area about the size of a large grapefruit to only being tender in an area about the size of a quarter.

My yorkie and I went for a walk while my son was at golf practice. There is a steep hill behind the golf course and we walked up it and then back down to the car. It took about 30 minutes. I borrowed my son's Ipod and discovered that Spiderbait's version of Black Betty is a great walking song.

No comments: