Sunday, December 23, 2007

Normal Day 15 - 143 (Day 30)

Breakfast: bowl of organic lentil minestrone and a lowfat cornbread muffin

Lunch: another bowl of organic lentil minestrone and a lowfat cornbread muffin

Dinner: macaroni & cheese

Even though I'm at least 10 pounds heavier than I was 6 months ago I feel really good. For the first time in years, I'm beginning to feel beautiful again. I feel beautiful on the inside, like its only a matter of time before it shines on the outside too. I feel like I'm finally in control of my weight instead of it being in control of me.

We went for a walk today and it was glorious and sunny and warm outside. I'm sure it is miserable back in Oregon right now, I'm so glad to be in S. California. I love the blue sky.

** finished eating by 6pm

No comments: