Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Normal Day 6 -- 148.8

My son has been begging for pizza, today I gave in and ordered some from Pizza Hut. A meat pizza for him and a vegetarian for my boyfriend and me. Their website says that Veggie Lovers Hand Tossed is 310 calories a slice. I'm guessing the mushroom, onion, and bell pepper one that I ordered has approximately the same amount of calories. Next time I'll order the thin and crispy crust because I see that it has fewer calories per slice 260 vs 310.

Breakfast: 1 cup brown rice with 1 scrambled egg and soy sauce

Lunch: corn tortilla with 1 scrambled egg and salsa

Dinner: 3 slices of mushroom, bell pepper and onion pizza. Added some freshly chopped basil and garlic.

Iced Coffee with fresh ground cardamom pods, 2 tsps raw organic sugar and a splash of milk -- my favorite coffee.

We watched Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End on our home theater system. The pizza delivery guy was quite impressed with the sound quality and wanted to know what we were using. Oh, our neighbors just "love" us.

** Stopped eating by 6pm

No comments: