Friday, December 7, 2007

Normal Day 7 -- 147.8

My son and I went to see "The Golden Compass" today. He really enjoyed reading the trilogy and was looking forward to seeing the movie. It was entertaining and touching. I like the idea of an alternate world where people wear their souls on the outside. Something like that could quite possibly make our world a better place. I imagine all these fanatics who are complaining about a movie that they haven't seen probably have souls that look like those hairy, monkey bat creatures on the "Tin Man" mini-series. This uproar reminds me of the angry Sudanese demanding the death of the British schoolteacher who allowed her student's to name the teddy bear Muhammad. The ignorant will always walk among us.

Breakfast: corn tortilla with a scrambled egg and hot sauce; 1/2 cup steel cut oats with tsp raw organic sugar

Lunch: 1 slice of leftover mushroom, bell pepper and onion pizza

Snack: 1 handful of non-butter movie popcorn and a sip of my son's soda pop

Dinner: 1 cup roasted garbanzo beans, 1 trader joe's breaded prawn

1 cup of half egg nog half milk

1 glass chianti

** stopped eating by 9 PM

No comments: