Monday, December 3, 2007

Normal Day 5 - 150.6 (Day 10)

I feel great today! The chill finally wore off in the middle of the night and I actually got too hot and slept with one leg out of the covers.

I had a dream where I got really angry and started hitting this creepy man in the chest and screaming at him, "I hate you ... I hate you". I screamed myself awake and realized that I have a great deal of suppressed anger, especially in regards to seeing innocent people suffering because of stupid rules or beliefs. I get infuriated by the injustice of it. I can't stand it when people get the attitude, "I'm just doing my job" or "The bible says so" or whatever. This doesn't condone their actions. It's really bad when you can tell they get a perverse pleasure out of doing it and they get that smirk on their face!

This diet is working for me!!! Its wonderful to know that I will lose weight even if I over indulge on my day off. I literally stuffed myself until I was sick and I still lost weight. Hopefully, I won't be doing that again any time soon. Let's see what happens when I eat normally.


Breakfast: 1 cup brown rice with soy sauce

Snack: 1/2 cup brown rice with a splash of milk, crushed cardamom pods and a pinch of raw organic sugar

Lunch: whole wheat tortilla with a scrambled egg, salsa, onion, black olive and organic lettuce

Dinner: brown rice and Szechuan shrimp 1 fortune cookie

** stopped eating by 8pm

No comments: