Friday, March 7, 2008

Fasting Day 51 - 125.8

Feeling kind of stranded now that my car broke down. I'll have to find a way to get it into the shop. If we still lived up in Oregon, I could have had a friend of mine look at it. He could probably have fixed it for me cheaper than a shop. Maybe its time to get a new car? Mine is 20 years old. I've been waiting for someone to introduce hybrid toy mini-truck on the market. I don't want a mid-size truck and I definitely don't want a big truck. It would be nice to be able to haul something the size of a small dresser once in a while. I thought those Subaru Baja's were pretty cute -- if something like that would come out as a hybrid -- that would be ideal.

I guess I'll get more walking in now. In addition to my normal hour long walk, I walked over to the grocery store to pick up some things. That was kind of creepy in the dark. Maybe being without a car will be a fitness boon.

Exercise:
Walk 1 hour

No comments: