Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Normal Day 52 - 126.4

I was going to make today a low calorie day and only drink shakes. Then I decided, "well if its low calorie -- then maybe I could eat some low calorie vegetables?" Mistake...once I started eating, I didn't stop. Therefore, today turned into a regular eating day. I still would like to do a few low calorie days (protein drinks only) while the weather is nice. It's become routine for me to fast one day, but when I try to go beyond that I start obsessing about food. This defeats the whole purpose, especially if its just going to trigger a binge. It's hard to find the patience when my weight hasn't been budging lately. Maybe I should just relax and trust that the weight will come off eventually? But ... I want results NOW...

Food:
2 protein/water shakes
1 cup cabbage
1 T apple cider vinegar
3 cups air popped popcorn
1 cup miso
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
6 oz dha soymilk
10 raw almonds
1/4 cup frozen raspberries

Exercise:
Walk - 1 hour

No comments: