Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fasting Day 31 -- 135.6

Walked 30 minutes and did some exercises on the bench. I don't have any residual soreness from my first few days so I'm going to start increasing the intensity of my workout.

My son's golf instructor left because he found a better job. He had a new instructor today. He said he isn't as much fun as the old instructor but he picked up a few tips from the new guy. I only did a brief walk because I wasn't sure how long his class would last with it being a new teacher and with the rain. The class ended up being over an hour long -- I just sat in my car listening to Ani DiFranco and waited and waited.

Tomorrow is the 24th, which means I've been ADF ing for 2 months now. I'll be taking my measurements to see if I've lost any inches since last month. I'm estimating that I'll have lost 20 pounds altogether in the past 2 months, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning.

No comments: