Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Normal Day 34 - 131.8

I did the long walk around the golf course today -- the full length. I ran the downhill parts. The sun finally returned this afternoon and the sky was beautiful.

My arms feel like mush this evening. My boyfriend decided it would be cute to set his beer down on top of my rear end while I was trying to do the inverse pushups. Ha-Ha schmuck.

Food:
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
4 oz milk
1 banana
1 pear
tuna
1 T mayo
1 T chopped red onion
1 slice whole wheat bread
1 "not beef" bouillon cube and 2 cups water to make a broth
1/4 cup shredded cabbage
1 slice red onion

Exercise:
Walked and ran (the downhill parts) 1 hour
3x12 leg extensions, lat pulldown, bicep curl, tricep push
4x20 crunches, scissor kicks
3x10 pushups girl style (my upper body strength is weak)
8 inverse pushups (wimp)

No comments: