Friday, January 18, 2008

Normal Day 28 -- 137.6

I woke up this morning and felt really happy for no particular reason. That's coming from someone who used to wake up crying and depressed just a few months ago. I've read that other people have also experienced a lift in their mood. It wouldn't surprise me to see a medical study in the near future on the effects of intermittent fasting on depression. I still get sad, but it's no longer this dark cloud looming over my entire day. The world hasn't changed, but my attitude about it certainly has.

Exercise:
2 1-hour walks (one around noon and one in the early evening)

Food:
1 cup oatmeal with sliced banana, dried cherries & splash of milk
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1 tsp peanut butter
whole wheat tortilla with black beans, chopped onions & hot sauce

No comments: