Friday, January 4, 2008

Normal Day 21 -- 139.8

Today was a milestone of sorts ... dropped below the 140 pound mark. Although, I can't really claim that this is my true weight after fasting for 36+ hours. The day AFTER my eat day would be closer to my real weight. Nonetheless, I celebrate this achievement!

Walked for about an hour today. Finished patching an old pair of levis with some bits of leftover christmas ribbon (gold lame' and red velvet). They look darling, although this particular pair won't fit me again for a while yet. I finally had to dig a belt out of storage because my regular pants are starting to get a little bit droopy.

Breakfast: 1/2 of a tuna and tofu sandwich on whole wheat
Dinner: 1 boca burger taco on whole wheat tortilla with cheese, salsa, lettuce, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, avacado and a tablespoon of whole milk plain kefir (healthier than sour cream)

No comments: