Saturday, January 26, 2008

Normal Day 32 -- 132.2

I'm halfway to my goal of 110 pounds. That is terrific! Today I actually fit back into the jeans that I patched back on Jan 4th. They look cute too!

We drove around and looked at houses today. Didn't really find anything that we liked in our price range and near my boyfriend's workplace. We'll keep looking, this house isn't likely to sell in the near future with the market being messed up right now. We probably have months (years?) to find a new place.

We took a short walk (15 minutes) and I got soaked because it is raining again. I'm feeling too lazy to workout today. I sat on the bench and did 2 sets of 15 lat pulldowns and then got up because I couldn't get into working out today. Maybe I'll give it another try before I go to bed or maybe not. The rain just makes me want to curl up in bed with a book.

Food:
1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal with splash of milk
1 banana
1.5" x 1.5" square of homemade veggie lasagna
1/4 of a butternut squash
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 dried cherries
4 raw cauliflower uh flowers? florettes? ... pieces
1 slice of vegetarian thin crust pizza with freshly crushed garlic

No comments: