Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fasting Day 33 -- 133.6

It is raining outside again today. I cannot get inspired to walk in the rain. I feel that I haven't yet dried out from the 10 years we spent in Portland, Oregon. However, I did pull weeds out in the backyard today in between the downpours and drizzles. Our dog looks confused as if he is asking why we haven't taken him for a walk yet.

My boyfriend and I found a couple of our dance mats out in the garage. I would like to start playing DDR again for exercise if it is going to keep raining like this.

I worked out on the bench for a little bit--nothing to strenuous. My hamstrings are kind of sore today, I haven't a clue what I did to bring that on. I think maybe it was the leg kicks and rotations I did while brushing my teeth the other day.

No comments: