Thursday, January 24, 2008

Normal Day 31 -- 133.4, 30" Waist

This marks my 2nd calendar month and time to take my measurements. I said I would share how many inches I lost, but not my actual measurements except for my waist.

Waist measurement:
2 months ago 34"
1 month ago 31.5"
today 30"

I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist this past month and 4 inches off it altogether.

I didn't take measurements on the rest of my body until last month so I don't have starting measurements:

Bust -- lost 1 inch (trust me -- I didn't need to lose any there!)
Hips -- lost 1.5 inches
Thighs -- lost 1 inch off each thigh

I lost 10 pounds this past month, that makes 20 pounds altogether. My BMI has gone from 28.3 to 24.4. I still wear the same size jeans as when I started, except now instead of being tight they are loose.

Exercise:
walked 30 minutes in the rain
worked out on the bench, my quads are sore from yesterday, so I only worked out the upper body today.

Food:
1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
4 oz milk
1 apple
1/2 of a butternut squash sprinkled with romano cheese
1/4 cup of cottage cheese

No comments: