Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Normal Day 30 -- 134.4 (Day 60)

I found a great weight loss community today, its called Calorie Count. I had really been wanting to find a site like this where I could correspond with other people who are also trying to lose weight. Friends and family get REALLY sick of hearing about my diet. I think in order to keep motivated it is important to have other people to talk to about losing weight. Without the support it is easy to lose the momentum and give up when things get frustrating. If you are going it alone -- like me -- and would like some additional backup, I recommend checking out the site.

Exercise:

Walked for an hour, did a few strength training exercises on the bench


Food:

1 cup oatmeal
12 dried cherries
2 tsp chopped walnuts
1 banana

1/2 cup cottage cheese

1 whole wheat tortilla
1 cup chopped green leaf lettuce
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
2 tsp hot sauce
1/2 cup black beans, fake meat strips, red and green bell peppers, onions
6 oz milk

1/4 tsp taste of my son's "fizzy" yogurt (He participated in a test marketing for this product about a year ago and loved it. Now it's available in stores.)

No comments: